The Bullet Journal helps you organize your daily life and having an overview of your tasks, goals, ideas and thoughts. You can adapt the it to your individual needs and preferences. This notebook is a collaboration between Leuchtturm1917 and Ryder Carroll, the inventor of the Bullet Journal system.
The high-quality Bullet Journal is available in Black, Emerald and Nordic Blue covers and has an elegant blind embossing on the front cover. If you are new to Bullet Journaling, you will appreciate the included brief guide to the system on the front and end pages. These hints and explanations will help you to create a Bullet Journal, that will cater to your needs. You can also check out our Inspiration page for more information about this analogue system of organising your notes.
Leuchtturm1917 Bullet Journal includes:
- Dotted ruling
- 240 numbered pages
- Bullet Journal Key guide
- Bullet Journal tips in the front & guide on pages 241-248
- 4 pre-printed Index pages
- 4 pre-printed Future Log pages
- Gusseted pocket in the cover to collect small memories, notepads or cards
- 3 page markers in different colours
- Elastic enclosure band
- Thread-bound book opens flat
- Ink-proof 80 gsm paper
- Sticker for labelling and archiving
- Dimensions: 145 x 210 mm
- Black, Emerald and Nordic Blue cover
Find a matching Leuchtturm1917 pen loop here and always carry your favourite pen with your notebook.
DESIGNED IN GERMANY. MADE IN TAIWAN.